Founded in 2004 by Miltos Kambourides and Pierre Charalambides, Dolphin Capital Partners (Dolphin) is an independent firm specializing in real estate investment and development.
Since 2005, Dolphin has raised and managed in excess of €1.2 billion in equity through its various investment companies and executed a number of investments in the Eastern Mediterranean and the Americas. Dolphin’s leading investment vehicle to date is Dolphin Capital Investors (DCI).
Dolphin’s expertise lies in the hospitality segment working with the world’s leading hotel operators and, where appropriate, maximizing value through residential sales.
Some recent examples of Dolphin’s past or ongoing successful developments include:
- Amanzoe in Greece developed from a greenfield site and recognized today as the top luxury resort in the Mediterranean
- The first Nikki Beach hotel in Europe
- The first One & Only Resort in Greece
- Amanera at Playa Grande in the Dominican Republic, positioned as one of the top golf integrated resorts in the Caribbean
- The Ritz Carlton Reserve at Pearl Island Panama, the largest private island hospitality and residential development in Central America
- The Wynwood Moxy, the first and most central hotel over 100 rooms in Wynwood, Miami.
Having been involved in several investments and developments, and with a team comprising more than 25 dedicated professionals, Dolphin is able to provide turnkey services to throughout the project lifecycle. Moreover, through its experience in developing in remote and challenging locations, it unlocks value for investors by placing particular weight on addressing local market specifics and capitalizing on its international network.
The multidisciplinary background of its professionals, its hands on approach, the commitment to delivering top class products and the ownership culture, place Dolphin as a reliable partner to manage a project from inception to completion.
Address: 11 Voukourestiou Str., Athens 10671, Greece
T: +30 210 361 4255
For further information visit our website: http://dolphincp.com/